- Indigestion, food repeats on you after you eat
- Excessive burping. Belching, and/or bloating
- Stomach spasms or cramping during or after eating.
- A sensation that food just sits in the stomach.
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Small amounts of food fill you up immediately
- No appetite
- Strong emotions aggravate your stomach.
- Feel hungry a couple of hours after eating a full meal.
- Stomach pains, burning, or aching 1-4 hours after eating or drinking.
- Burning sensations in the lower part of the chest especially when lying down or leaning forward
- Digestive problems that subside with rest and relaxation.
- Sense of nausea when or after eating.
- Pain when swallowing.
- When massaging under rib cage on left side there is pain, tenderness, or soreness.
- Lower abdominal discomfort relieved with passing of gas or bowel movement
- Specific foods aggravate indigestion
- The consistency or form of stool changes within the day.
- Stool order is embarrassing.
- Undigested food is in your stool.
- Three or more large bowel movements daily.
- Bowel movement shortly after eating
- Emotional stress and/or eating raw fruits and vegetables causes bloating, pain, cramps or gas
- Generally constipated
- Stool is small, hard, and dry
- Mucous in stool
- Alternate between constipation and diarrhea
- Rectal pain, itching, or cramping
- No urge to have a bowel movement
- Almost continual need to have a bowel movement.
to Cathy's Energy Visionaries Group