What do you want out of life?
Are you aware all you may have to do is change your MIND- in other words, consciousness/voltage- in order to create it as a part of your 3D reality?
The first step is a change in WORDS – so,for starters, instead of saying WANT, which represents lack, begin to say Choose. (What do you CHOOSE out of life? )
The next step is to rise up from the low voltage/consciousness of unawareness and confusion, which is caused by lack of knowledge. The best way to do this may be to simply start asking questions.
Seriously- with questioning, lives begin to change.
A great assist with this is a software program known as the SRC4U. More information can be found at cathydslaght.com. Am imagining most who have been led to this site already have the software. But, a 30 trial is always available for those who choose to put it to the test.
The software isn't psychic. It measures energy- and it turns out everything, which includes situations, thoughts, again-everything- is energy. It's a great way to get to information”below the surface”.
Plus, it turns out that we ourselves operate much like a software program. Working with the SRC4U is a true “like treats like”
Below is the first of a few new protocols on this "questioning" approach. For those with the software...pull up the P4, go to “show tool tabs” and then the dowser...
Let's ask some questions about the stress students may be experiencing related to the present Educational System.
The primary concern - are they being taught HOW to think or WHAT to think?
For example, we know from research that Faculty on college campuses have historically been more liberal, more left-leaning, than the general population. Has there been a bias in their teaching? Let's see -
Dowse the following in (a good thing category). Note numbers as they come up, then enhance to max, add to options box. You're getting information but also doing some stress-management.
- political neutrality and intellectual freedom on college campus
- intellectual disagreement as a necessary condition for the development of independent minds is encouraged on college campuses
- different viewpoints are afforded proper intellectual respect
- students are taught to think for themselves
- students are taught HOW to think
- academic freedom iis a central principle of American higher education
- Students are protected from political abuses in the classroom
- academics are highly respectful of opposing political views
Next dowse in (a negative thing category) take note of the numbers that come up and place in Shen
- political bias in university teaching
- faculty members close down discussion on ideas that oppose their orthodoxy
- classrooms are used to indoctrinate students
- students are led to believe that it is reasonable to hate America
- professors use their authority to indoctrinate students on their personal viewpoint on controversial matters
- professors fabricate historical events
- free speech is dead on college campuses
- the media contributes to negative public perceptions of higher education
Don't presume you already know these answers- you may be pleasantly surprised- I was!
When finished, if you choose to do further stress management, go back to the main screen and hit The Wonder Click
Quick demo- Etheric, not physical